Welcome to our website casearialupara.com (the Site).
Your privacy and the security of your personal data are very important to us, which is why we collect and manage your personal data with the utmost care and take specific measures to keep them safe.
1. General information
Agricola Casearia Lupara - Contrada Torre Lupara, 81050 Pastorano (Caserta) Italy - referred to in abbreviated form in this document Casearia Lupara, is the Data Controller, i.e. the person who decides how and why to process your personal data.
You can always contact Casearia Lupara by writing to the above address, by calling the telephone number +390823654196 or by writing to our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "privacy".
The Data Processor, who can be contacted to exercise the rights referred to in Art. 12 of the GDPR 2016/679 and / or for any clarifications regarding the protection of personal data, can be reached by sending an email to email@example.com
2. What personal data do we collect?
The categories of personal data that casearialupara.com collects and processes when you browse or shop on casearialupara.com are the following:
- the personal data necessary to conclude and execute your possible purchase on casearialupara.com. such as: name and surname, e-mail address, shipping address, billing address, telephone and social security number
- your e-mail address when you sign up for our newsletter service
- the personal data you provide us when you contact our Customer Service to provide you with the requested assistance
- subject to your consent, we collect and use your personal data for marketing purposes
- to register your user account (private area) and use the services reserved for registered users, we collect your name and surname, your e-mail address, your password and your date of birth. If you are a registered user, we collect information about your access to the reserved area of the site. With your express consent, by analyzing your personal data we can process information regarding your interests and preferences with respect to our products and services, in order to present proposals and offers in line with your tastes. In case of user account authentication (private area) through external social networks, we collect from these third parties the data necessary for registration / authentication through Facebook and Google. We also collect information about you from third parties and, in particular, from Facebook and Google+. This information includes the e-mail address
- we collect information about your browsing on casearialupara.com, such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the single page, and we save this information on our servers
3. How do we use the personal data collected?
Casearia Lupara collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- possible purchase of products on the site. When you complete your purchase, we ask you for the personal data necessary for the execution of the contract, such as payment, anti-fraud checks if you choose to pay by credit or debit card, billing, product shipping and any management of the returned
- registration on the Site and use of the services offered to registered users. Registration on the Site is possible by entering some personal information, necessary to ensure your identification and the performance of the services offered to registered users
- provision of the services offered on casearialupara.com. For this purpose casearialupara.com needs to collect, in relation to each service and its characteristics, the personal data necessary for the performance of the service requested by you.
- management of requests to our customer service, which uses the personal data you provide to satisfy your requests for information and requests for assistance
- sending CV. If you send us your CV in order to be considered for a u n an open position, we will use the information contained in your CV solely for this purpose. Your CV will be kept for a maximum period of six months, after which it will be deleted. If you want, you can of course send us a new updated version
- statistical analysis and surveys. We use some information about your use of the site to carry out statistical analyzes and surveys in order to improve our offer and our services
- sending commercial and promotional communications following the purchase of one of our products, so-called soft spam. Following the possible purchase of one of our products on the site, we will send you communications containing our commercial proposals on similar products and services to the e-mail address you provided us with
- subject to your express consent, we may use the contact details you have provided for commercial communications on our products and services, in order to update you on news, new arrivals, exclusive products, our offers and promotions. Furthermore, always with your consent, we will be able to use your contacts as part of market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction in order to improve our services and the relationship with our users. These communications will take place exclusively in the manner you have chosen (via e-mail, SMS, telephone, paper mail, Whatsapp)
- only with your consent, casearialupara.com will be able to personalize your experience as a registered user by offering you advances and offers in line with your tastes and by sending you personalized commercial communications according to your interests; these communications will take place exclusively in the manner you have chosen (eg via e-mail, SMS, telephone, paper mail, Whatsapp). The personalization will be carried out by analyzing your previous purchases and other information described in the previous paragraph "What personal data do we collect?". For more information on this data and the activity that allows it to be processed, please refer to the paragraph "Your PRIVATE AREA account".
- If you wish to authorize the activities referred to in points h) and i) and subsequently do not wish to receive further communications from casearialupara.com or if you wish to limit the methods in which to be contacted, you can interrupt these communications at any time by simply clicking on the appropriate "unsubscribe "Present at the bottom of each communication; by logging into your PRIVATE AREA account; by contacting casearialupara.com; by calling + 39 0823 654196; by contacting our Customer Service and indicating the subject "privacy" or by writing to the appropriate address indicated above
We inform you that you may receive further communications from us even after submitting your unsubscribe request, as some submissions may have already been planned and our systems may take some time to process your request.
In relation to all the activities indicated above, we will process your personal data mainly through IT and electronic tools; the tools we use guarantee high safety standards, in full compliance with current legislation.
4. Legal basis of the processing
We process your personal data only in the presence of one of the conditions provided for by current legislation, and specifically:
- or the conclusion and execution of a contract to which you are a party
When we process your data for the conclusion of the purchase contract of which you are a part, we take care to use only the minimum information necessary for the execution of the same. This basis legitimizes the processing of personal data that takes place in the following activities:
- conclusion and execution of a purchase contract for the products offered on casearialupara.com
- registration on the Site and use of services reserved for registered users
- provision of services offered on casearialupara.com
- management of your requests by our Customer Service
The provision of your personal data for these activities is a contractual obligation. You are free to communicate your data to us or not, but in the absence of the requested data it will not be possible for us to conclude or execute the contract and your requests. This means that you will not be able to purchase the products and you will not be able to use the services of casearialupara.com and that casearialupara.com will not be able to manage your requests.
- to follow up on a legal obligation
In the event of the conclusion of a contract for the purchase of goods on casearialupara.com, the processing of the User's data will take place to fulfill the legal obligations to which casearialupara.com is required in accordance with the tax provisions and other regulations to which it is subject casearialupara.com. You are free to decide whether to conclude a contract and whether or not to communicate your data to us, but if you conclude it, your data will be necessary and will be processed to fulfill the aforementioned legal obligations to which casearialupara.com is bound
The processing of CVs spontaneously sent, carried out to evaluate candidates with respect to a possible job position at casearialupara.com, is legitimate as it is expressly authorized by a law, which specifies that in this case the consent of the person to whom it is requested is not required. refer personal data. You are free to tell us your CV or not, but failing that we will not be able to evaluate your application for a job position at casearialupara.com
- for our legitimate interest
Some of your personal data in case of purchase of products on casearialupara.com by credit or debit card, may be processed to carry out anti-fraud activities. We have a legitimate interest in carrying out this activity to prevent and prosecute any fraudulent activity. For internal administrative purposes, the data may be processed by companies belonging to casearialupara.com
- based on your consent
We will carry out the following treatments only if you have given us your express consent:
Providing us with your personal data for these activities is absolutely optional. You are free to provide us with your data for these purposes, but in the absence of the same it will not be possible for casearialupara.com to carry out marketing activities, opinion polls and market research, analysis of your habits
- marketing activities and opinion polls and market research
- analysis of your browsing and consumption habits in the context of the use of your account (Private area), in order to personalize your experience on our Site
5. Who will process your data?
Your personal data will be processed by casearialupara.com internal staff who are specifically trained and authorized to process them.
Your personal data will also be transmitted to third parties that we use to provide our services. These subjects have been adequately selected and offer a suitable guarantee of compliance with the rules on the processing of personal data. These subjects have been designated as data processors and carry out their activities according to the instructions given by casearialupara.com and under its control.
The third parties in question belong to the following categories: banking operators, internet providers, companies specializing in IT and telematic services, couriers, companies that carry out marketing activities, companies specializing in market research and data processing.
Your data may be transmitted to the police forces and to the judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the detection and prosecution of crimes, the prevention and protection from threats to public security, to allow casearialupara.com to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
6. Transfer of data abroad
The management and storage of personal data will take place on the servers of the Data Controller and / or third-party companies duly appointed as External Data Processors located within the European Union.
Personal data may be transferred abroad, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation, even in countries outside the European Union. The transfer to non-EU countries, in addition to the cases in which this is guaranteed by the Commission Adequacy Decisions, is carried out in such a way as to provide appropriate and appropriate guarantees pursuant to art. 46 or 47 or 49 of the Regulation.
7. Data retention time
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time, which varies according to the type of activity that involves the processing of your personal data.
After this period, your data will be permanently deleted or in any case made irreversibly anonymous. Your personal data is stored in compliance with the terms and criteria specified below:
- data collected to conclude and execute contracts for the purchase of goods on casearialupara.com: up to the conclusion of the administrative-accounting formalities. The billing data will be kept for ten years from the billing date
- Registered User data: the data will be kept until you request the cancellation of your user account (Private area)
- payment data: up to the certification of the payment and the conclusion of the related administrative and accounting formalities resulting from the expiry of the right of withdrawal and the terms applied for contesting the payment
- data collected in the context of the use of services offered on casearialupara.com: these data are kept until the termination of the service or cancellation of the subscription to the service by the User
- Data connected to requests of users to our Customer Service: the data useful to assist you will be kept until your request is satisfied
- CV: for six months from receipt
- data used for commercial communication activities towards users who purchase products on casearialupara.com (soft spam): these data are kept until the termination of the service or the exercise of the opposition by unsubscribing by the user
- data provided for commercial communications activities, opinion polls and market research: up to the request by the user to interrupt the activity and in any case within 2 years of the user's last interaction of any kind with casearialupara.com
- data used to personalize the Site and to show customized commercial offers: as long as the user does not request the cessation of the activity and in any case within two years of the user's last interaction of any kind with casearialupara.com
- data used for carrying out market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction: as long as the User does not request the cessation of the activity
In any case, for technical reasons, the termination of the processing and the consequent definitive cancellation or irreversible anonymization of the related personal data will be final within thirty days from the terms indicated above.
8. Your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time with reference to the specific processing of your personal data by casearialupara.com. Below is their general description and how to exercise them.
- Access your data and modify it: you have the right to access your personal data and to request that it be corrected, modified or integrated with other information. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy of your data in our possession Revoke your consent: you can revoke at any time a consent you have given for the processing of your personal data in relation to any activity for marketing purposes. In this regard, we remind you that the sending of commercial and promotional communications, the carrying out of market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction, for the personalization of the website and commercial offers based on your interests. Upon receipt of your request, we will promptly cease the processing of your personal data based on this consent, while different treatments or based on other assumptions will continue to be carried out in full compliance with the provisions in force.
- Object to the processing of data: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest, explaining the reasons that justify your request. Before accepting it, casearialupara.com will have to evaluate the reasons for your request.
- Delete your data: in the cases provided for by current legislation, you can request the deletion of your personal data. Once your request has been received and examined, if legitimate, we will promptly cease processing and delete your personal data
- Request that the processing of your personal data be temporarily limited: in this case casearialupara.com will continue to keep your personal data but will not process them, unless it is subject to your different request and the exceptions provided by law. You can obtain the limitation of processing when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, when the processing is unlawful but you oppose the cancellation of your data, when your data no longer serves us but you need it to exercise your right in court and when you object to the processing, during the period in which we evaluate the reasons for your request
- Request your data or transfer it to a person other than casearialupara.com ("right to data portability"): you can ask to receive your data that we process on the basis of your consent or on the basis of a contract with you in a standard format. If you wish, where technically possible, we may at your request transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you.
- In order to exercise some of your rights described above, you can access your account (private area) or alternatively you can contact us by calling +39 0823 654196 or by writing to our Customer Service indicating "privacy", or by writing to the address of the owner of the aforementioned treatment.
- To ensure that our users' data are not infringed or illegitimate by third parties, before accepting your request to exercise one of the rights indicated, we will ask you for some information to be sure of your identity.
9. Security measures
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organizational security measures, aimed at preventing that your personal data can be used illegitimately or fraudulently. In particular, we use security measures that guarantee: the confidentiality, integrity, availability of your data as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them; the ability to restore data in the event of a data breach.
In addition, casearialupara.com undertakes to regularly test, verify and evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures in order to ensure continuous improvement in the safety of processing.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out illegitimately, you can lodge a complaint with one of the competent supervisory authorities for compliance with the rules on the protection of personal data.
In Italy, the complaint can be presented to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
More information on the methods of presentation are available on the website of the Guarantor, at http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
11. Changes to this information
The constant evolution of our services may involve changes in the characteristics of the processing of your personal data described up to now. Consequently, this privacy statement may undergo changes and additions over time, which may also be necessary in relation to new regulatory interventions regarding the protection of personal data.
We therefore invite you to periodically check the contents: where possible, we will try to promptly inform you about the changes made and their consequences.
12. Legislative references and useful links
The processing of your personal data is carried out by casearialupara.com in full compliance with the regulations on the matter provided for by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the rules on the processing of Italian personal data and the provisions of the authority of Italian control (http://www.garanteprivacy.it).